Welcome to the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy IT Department (ITSOP) resource site. This site contains content relevant to UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy faculty, staff and anyone working for the school on their behalf.
- Computing Infrastructure Support: installation, configuration and maintenance of School owned desktops, laptops, and servers. This includes installation and troubleshooting for all University supported software packages http://software.sites.unc.edu/software/. Limited support for unlisted software packages.
- IT Acquisitions: consultation, purchasing and installation for IT hardware, software and services
- IT Security Liaison: consultation for Information Security (Infosec) compliance related to school information systems and assets. Responsibilities of IT Security Liaison and related stakeholders delineated in the Information Security Liaison Policy http://its.unc.edu/about-us/how-we-operate/
- ITS Enterprise Services Liaison: first point of contact for all enterprise services including Email, Network Infrastructure (Ethernet and Wireless) and generally all services enumerated in https://its.unc.edu/
- IT Solution Consulting: we’re available to analyze business requirements and identify best fit IT solutions for your use case.