CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, the independent advisory firm that works on the UNC Retirement Programs will be visiting UNC-Chapel Hill conducting on-site individual advisory sessions on Nov. 1, Nov. 15, Dec. 7, and Dec. 14 at the Administrative Office Building located at 104 Airport Drive, Chapel Hill, N.C. in room 1501-C.
Topics covered in the 45-minute individual advisory sessions include, but are not limited to the following:
- retirement planning
- general financial planning
- debt management
- investment education and advice
You also will have an opportunity to create a Retirement Blueprint, CAPTRUST’s new interactive retirement readiness tool. Learn more about the Blueprint by viewing this short, informative video.
These one-on-one sessions are offered to you solely as a benefit; be assured that CAPTRUST’s role is not to sell you anything, but purely to help you make sound investment decisions. Click here to schedule an appointment.
How to Schedule an Appointment
- Choose your location.
- Choose the 45-minute session you wish to attend.
- Enter your information and click Schedule It. A confirmation email will then be sent immediately.
- A reminder email will also be sent 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
- If you need to cancel or change your meeting time, click the link received in the confirmation/reminder email. Then enter your last name and confirmation number.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please call CAPTRUST at 800.967.9948.
To best be prepared for these sessions, please make sure you have the information you want to include in your Blueprint calculations, such as retirement account balances and current contributions to retirement accounts. You will also want to bring login information for your retirement website.
If you cannot make a live session, but still want to create a Blueprint or need further advice, the CAPTRUST Advice Desk is also available. Appointments can be made with the Advice Desk by visiting www.captrustadvice.com.