Resources and Course Information for Current Students
School policies and academic guidelines can be found in the Student Handbook.
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
- American Society for Pharmacy Law
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists Foundation
- American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacists
- Professional Compounding Centers of America
The Pharmaceutical Sciences graduate program in the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy is committed to the development of the whole student. To that end, professional development is promoted, encouraged, and celebrated. We strive for our students to reach their maximum potential beyond the classroom and the lab bench. Through skill development opportunities, our students put themselves in position to succeed as leaders and well-rounded citizens.
Activities and Events
- UNC Graduate Student Professional Development Program
- Training Initiative in Biomedical and Biological Sciences (TIBBS)
- Alumni Outreach Committee
For All Students
Career Links of Interest
- University Career Services
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Career Development
- American Pharmacists Association Career Center
- UNC Graduate Student Professional Development
- Letters of Recommendations: Tricks of the trade when considering your letters of recommendation
- Licensure Reference Guide
In accordance with the federal Campus Security Act (also known as the Clery Act), you can find a copy of the University’s annual campus security report by visiting the respective web page below. It contains information on crime and arrest statistics, crime reporting and emergency warning procedures, alcohol and drug policies, sexual assault response procedures, campus police authority and jurisdiction, building security, and educational programs on crime prevention and security.
To request a paper copy of the report, write to UNC Chapel Hill Security Report, CB# 9150, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-9150.
For more information on the Campus Security Act please visit the Clery Center website.