Beginning with the opening of Spring Semester and Summer 2019 room reservations the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy will no longer be accepting room reservation requests through Infoporte. We have moved to a new system called Asure you can reach at rooms.pharmacy.unc.edu. An ONYEN will be required to log in.
The system is a web portal for room reservations, calendar viewing, and viewing room characteristics all in one location. Depending on your level of access, you may also request equipment for checkout and reserve parking spaces on the Chapel Hill campus. With the exception of the Dean’s Conference Rooms, the approval process is automatic and no longer requires manual entry and confirmation from the Educational Technology Department.
The UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Educational Technology Department offers several services to all research and instructional faculty. These services are offered at no cost to faculty as long as the services are used in support of an educational or research purpose. Our services include:
- Multimedia presentation support
- Managed classroom videoconference support
- Mediasite classroom capture system
- Zoom web conferencing platform
- Short term equipment loan program (projectors and conference phones)
- Audience response system (Poll Everywhere) support
- Sakai and classroom technology training