The loaner laptop program supports the short term needs of faculty and staff members of the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. IET has both Windows and MAC laptops available.
Laptops are available on a first-come, first served basis
Laptops are available for periods of one day to a maximum of two weeks.
Laptops may be checked out for the following reasons:
– While a user’s computer is being repaired
– Business travel
– Specific work related assignments that require the use of a laptop computer
– Campus Event / Seminar needs
If your need is not listed please discuss with IET by filling out this form.
- Laptops must be returned on date indicated in the request, extensions will be granted based on availability
- Laptops are not approved for storing of sensitive data, data protected by university policy or by ethical/contractual requirements
- The laptop may be re-imaged upon return, IET is not responsible for the loss of data due to re-image.
- If faculty/staff, the laptop is to be used solely for work-related purposes. If a student, the laptop is only to be used for Exam and other assessment-related activity. Users should not allow the use of the laptop by unauthorized individuals.
- Users should only install software that is properly licensed and is required for work-related or academic purposes.
- Users are required to report any damage to the laptop immediately to IET
- Users should never attempt to repair the laptop or authorize any third-party repairs.
- Users are required to report stolen laptops immediately to law enforcement and supply a copy of the police report to IET.
To reserve a laptop please follow the link below: