iPads are available to check out from MEDIA for the short-term needs of faculty and staff at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy.
- iPads are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- iPads are available for periods of one day to a maximum of two weeks.
- iPads can be checked out for the following reasons:
- While a user’s computer is being repaired
- Business travel
- Specific work related assignments that require the use of an iPad
- Campus event/seminar needs
If you need a loaner iPad but feel that your needs don’t match the criteria referenced above, please email MEDIA to discuss.
- iPads are not approved for working with or storing of sensitive data or any data protected by University policy or ethical and/or contractual requirements. Store all sensitive data on the school’s N drive: http://itsop.unc.edu/onyen-restricted/services/n-drive/. If you need assistance with the N drive, please email MEDIA.
- iPads will be wiped/re-imaged upon return, so be sure to remove any data you wish to keep. MEDIA is not responsible for loss of data due to a wipe/re-image.
- iPads are to be used solely by the user for work-related purposes. Do not give unauthorized individuals access to the iPad.
- Users should only install software that is properly licensed and is required for work-related purposes.
- Users are required to report any damage to the iPad immediately by emailing MEDIA. Users should never attempt to repair the iPad or authorize any third-party repairs.
- Users are required to report stolen iPads immediately to law enforcement and supply a copy of the police report to MEDIA.
Please email MEDIA with any questions.
To check out an iPad, please fill out the following information: