Tutoring services are available for Pharm.D. students through the Office of Curricular and Student Affairs and the Rho Chi Honor Society.
It is highly recommended that you seek help from your course TA and Course Director if you have a grade lower than a B in any of your classes. If academic assistance is still needed, we encourage you to request a tutor.
Process for requesting a tutor:
- Student applies for tutoring using the online request form: Fall 2021 Tutor Request Form
- Student is assigned a tutor.
- The Tutor is notified of the student assignment and contacts the student to schedule a tutoring appointment.
- The Tutor and student hold the tutoring session.
- The Tutor completes and submits the tutor report to OCSA.