Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI)
The mission of CPFI at ESOP is to foster community and serve Christ together through pharmacy. Our core values are to provide Godly encouragement and fellowship for each other and to challenge and promote the spiritual growth of CPFI members.
No dues for ESOP chapter
Optional membership in national chapter: $30/year
CPFI: Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I join CPFI?
Come to any Monday meeting and be added to our list
- What are my responsibilities as a member?
Attend weekly meetings and special events as time permits and be an active part in expanding the community of CPFI. Weekly meetings are voluntary and a great time to build relationships with other members!
- What happens at CPFI meetings?
Bible studies/discussions, prayer for each other, hanging out with other Christian health professions students, hearing from Christian pharmacists in practice
- What would I benefit from being part of CPFI?
As a member of CPFI, you are welcomed into a faith-centered community that will encourage and support you throughout your pharmacy school journey and help you to follow God’s plan for your life and calling in the pharmacy profession.
- Is there an Asheville chapter of CPFI?
Although there is not an official Asheville chapter, we are happy to connect you with other Christian healthcare professionals in the area
- Goodie bags for encouragement during finals
- Monthly TCMDA dinners with practicing healthcare professionals
- Various community building/social events- ice cream social, holiday dinners, game nights
- Collaborations with other student organizations to serve our classmates
Annual TCMDA Lake Day: a special day at the beginning of Fall semester for all TCMDA members (including CPFI!) to spend the day together at Lake Hyco. Health professions students and practitioners are welcome to enjoy food, fellowship, and fun. Activities include: boating, water sports, and yard games.
Christian Brown, Class of 2023
Leah Baker, Class of 2023
Taylor Raiger, Class of 2024
Allen Barry, Class of 2024
Dr. Heidi Anksorus
Like us on Facebook