SNPhA Regions I & II Conference 2018
Innovate, Interact, Inspire
SNPhA is an educational service association of pharmacy students who are concerned about pharmacy and healthcare related issues, and the poor minority representation in pharmacy and other health-related professions. The purpose of SNPhA is to plan, organize, coordinate and execute programs geared toward the improvement for the health, educational, and social environment of the community.
Registration & Conference details
*** Registration link coming soon! ***
Dates for early bird registration:
- 10 day early bird special: 11/21/17-11/30/17
- Regular registration: 12/01/17/ – 12/31/17
- Late registration: 01/01/18 – 01/15/18
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Things to Do
- Chapel Hill & Carrboro
- Between wandering around the beautiful UNC campus, food hopping on Franklin Street, and visiting our local coffee shops, you’ll be busy enjoying all that Chapel Hill has to offer! However, a few landmarks to note on campus include the Old Well, Kenan Stadium, Dean Smith Center, and the Coker Arboretum.
Places to Eat
- Franklin Street & Local Shops
- Chapel Hill is famous for its delicious eats on Franklin Street. Some of our popular local favorites include Ye Olde Waffle Shop, Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen, Buns, Al’s Burger Shack, Mediterranean Deli, Top of the Hill Restaurant, Yogurt Pump, and Mapel View Ice Cream. If you want to just relax, give our our coffee shops a visit (Cafe Driade, Looking Glass, Open Eye, and Honeysuckle just to name a few).