Zoom Remote Conferencing
As part of a UNC site license, the Eshelman School of Pharmacy uses Zoom for web conferencing. All university faculty, staff, and students are provided a Zoom Pro account they can access at unc.zoom.us. Zoom allows for video, audio, and screen sharing between up to 300 participants. It can be used from any computer, laptop, tablet, or phone, and it works on PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Zoom also works with rooms equipped for video conferencing. You can invite anyone in the world to join a Zoom meeting.
For questions about using Zoom, contact the TechCore at: email@example.com.
Video Breakout Rooms
- Please visit Infoporte to search for available classrooms and conference rooms to select a location that offers videoconferencing.
- View the room availability and complete the room reservation request for all locations needed.
- Please be sure to include that videoconferencing is needed and indicate all of the reserved rooms that will be connecting.
- Share connection information with guests who will be connecting remotely
PLEASE NOTE: Basic rooms & conference rooms that are not videoconference enabled will require a laptop or other mobile device with a camera.
Download Zoom for your computer or mobile device, then use the app or webpage to start, join, or schedule meetings from any location.
Starting/Scheduling a meeting
- Use your Zoom credentials to sign in to your host account
- With your host account, you can start/schedule meetings
- Share connection information with your guests