Skip to main content


Request Transcripts


All official transcripts are issued by the Office of the University Registrar. Please see the Transcript Services website for instructions on how to order an official transcript.


To review a copy of your unofficial transcript, click here and look for the Unofficial Transcript heading halfway down the page. The in-school registrar can also produce a school-stamped unofficial transcript on letterhead should you be required to provide a document directly from the school of pharmacy.


Request Verification of Education or Enrollment

Any current or former student needing degree verification or other certification of education can mail forms to:

UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy Registrar
CB #7566
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7566

Please include your full name as listed during enrollment in the program and your PID. Look up your PID 

Any current or former student may also obtain degree and enrollment verifications for loans, health insurance, or other certification of education from the Office of the University Registrar, Transcript & Certifications.


Please note that all requests may take up to 72 hours to process.

The Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) prohibits the release of any specific information regarding a student’s record without the student’s legal signature or a written request form from the student. Parents, spouses, and employers may not request information.


Office of Curricular & Student Affairs
109C Beard Hall
Campus Box 7566
Chapel Hill NC 27599-7566

Phone: (919) 962-0099